At Harvest Church, we prepare individuals of every age to engage their everyday world with the presence, peace and power of the love of God. We don’t make people targets – we love on people who love us…and warm up people who God connects us with.
What is My Everyday World?
How can I show God’s Love to My Everyday World?
Download the My Everyday World Guide
How To Connect with your Everyday World
I found this guide on the Verge Network and thought it would be good to share with you. When you take time off this summer, remember you are the church where ever you are. Here’s some great help to impact the day to day of your everyday. Hopefully as you are reading through these examples it will spark ideas for your own life.
- Gospel, Community, Mission & Summer
- How To Listen To Your Neighborhood
- 3 Simple Ways To Give True Hospitality
- How To Use Hospitality To Reach Out This Summer
- How To Have a Missional Meal
- 5 Ways To Use Your Meals To Be Missional
- 10 Simple Ways To Be Missional In Your Community
- 10 Simple Ways To Be Missional In Your Community – part 2
- 10 Simple Ways To Be Missional In Your Community – part 3
- 10 Simple Ways To Be Missional In Your Community – part 4
- 10 Simple Ways To Be Missional In Your Community – part 5
- Evangelism in the 21st Century
- 25 Ways To Be Missional In Your Neighborhood
- How To Share Your Faith
- How To Fit Mission Into Your Schedule
- More Simple Ways To Be Missional In Your Neighborhood
- 6 Simple Ways To Make Disciples This Summer
- Simple Ways To Share Your Faith
- 5 Ways To Bless Your Neighbors
What To Remember
Join us Sunday’s to hear and share your stories about what God is doing through what we offer him. The boy with the fishes and loaves didn’t offer him much, but it was all he had. We need to do the same with our time, passions and gifts. Plan to share what God is doing.